Friday, May 01, 2009

When you lost something...you gain something


Life is like a pit stop in F1 car racing.Imagine yourself as a strategist Formula 1 Driver.Everybody trying hard to change strategy during pit stop because everything you or the team director's decision will change the whole perception and also the outcome.Either you have a shorter time in pit stop or longer time at pit stop but later on you reduce number of stops.That means, when you lost one thing most likely you will get another replacement.It happened to me recently as i change my travelling days from KTM Commuter to more faster busses.Wake up time is still the same but the time I reach KL is half and hour faster than KTM.[break]Yesterday...I took KTM commuter as my friend fetched me to Kajang.When I board in, there was a lot of familiar faces emerged as there were lots of people since 3 days break in Malaysia.Then i noticed myself.When we decided to change, we lost things.But in order to gain we must lost.And one thing for sure,we will missed things.

No comments: